Whitstable Hotels from RM388
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers give high marks for the seaside in Whitstable, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and parks. Canterbury Cathedral, St. Martin's Church and Dreamland are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in Whitstable
- The closest major airport is in Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (SEN-Southend), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) away
Getting around Whitstable
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Whitstable is easy. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Whitstable Station or Whitstable Chestfield and Swalecliffe Station. You can learn about water transport options at the local port.
Dressing for Whitstable
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Whitstable gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C