Canterbury Hotels from RM182
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Canterbury, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights in the city include Canterbury Cathedral and St. Martin's Church.
- There are 104 hotels and other accommodation options in Canterbury
- The closest major airport is in Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (SEN-Southend), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) away
Getting around Canterbury
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Canterbury West Station, Canterbury East Station or Canterbury Sturry Station. Canterbury might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Canterbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Canterbury each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C