Families will find kid-friendly activities in Corona, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its rivers and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Citrus State Historic Park, Ontario Mills Shopping Mall and Richard Nixon Library and Museum.
- You'll find 69 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Riverside
- The closest major airport is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) away
Getting around Corona
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at North Main Corona Station or West Corona Station. Corona may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Corona
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Corona gets about 282 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C