Visitors can enjoy all that Carcar has to offer including its churches. There are 114 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) away.
Dressing for Carcar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Carcar gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C