Travellers to Barili will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 58 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 33.6 mi (54 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Barili
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Barili gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 24°F