- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tartu Town Hall
- 2 min walk
- St John's Church
- 3 min walk
- University of Tartu
- 3 min walk
- Tartu (TAY)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Tartu, Hotel London by Tartuhotels is in the city centre. Tartu Art Museum and Science Centre AHHAA are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. John's Church (Jaani Kirik) and Monument to Karl Ernst Von Baer. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Tartu travel guide
- Tartu Town Hall - 2 min walk
- St John's Church - 3 min walk
- St. John's Church (Jaani Kirik) - 3 min walk
- University of Tartu - 3 min walk
- Toy Museum - 4 min walk
- Tartu (TAY) - 17 min drive
About this property
Hotel London by Tartuhotels
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 60 per stay).
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night (maximum EUR60 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- London Hotel Tartu
- London Tartu
- Hotel London Tartuhotels Tartu
- Hotel London Tartuhotels
- London Tartuhotels Tartu
- London Tartuhotels
- London By Tartuhotels Tartu
- Hotel London by Tartuhotels Hotel
- Hotel London by Tartuhotels Tartu
- Hotel London by Tartuhotels Hotel Tartu
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A Good Second Choice For Tartu
The Hotel London is a nice hotel located directly on the main pedestrianized street of Tartu. Had it been the only place that I stayed at in Tartu, I might have actually loved it. I stayed there because I decided to extend my stay in Tartu by a night and my prior hotel (the Antonius) was sold out for the night. Don't get me wrong there was nothing wrong with the Hotel London. The other hotel was just more my style. I found the decor of the Hotel London to be a tad too modern for my tastes. I did, however, prefer the breakfast buffet at the Hotel London. And the breakfast restaurant was quite attractive. Overall, I did enjoy my stay at the Hotel London. It would be my second choice were I to return to Tartu.