Kundasang Hotels from RM45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Kundasang, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountains. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Kundasang
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kundasang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Kundasang gets about 93 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while April and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C