- Liked: Staff & service
- Kelab Golf Sultan Ahmad Shah
- 7 min walk
- Tan's Camellia Garden
- 10 min walk
- Parit Falls
- 2 min drive
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah)
- 81 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
De' Native Guest House - Hostel is located in Tanah Rata. Cameron Bharat Tea Plantation and Sam Poh Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Parit Falls and Mossy Forest. Orang Asli Settlement and Cameron Highland Butterfly Farm are also worth visiting.
- Kelab Golf Sultan Ahmad Shah - 7 min walk
- Tan's Camellia Garden - 10 min walk
- Agro Technology Park in MARD - 14 min walk
- Spa Village - 15 min walk
- Parit Falls - 2 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 174 min drive
About this property
De' Native Guest House - Hostel
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments.
Property is also known as
- De' Native Guest House Hostel Tanah Rata
- De' Native Hostel Tanah Rata
- De' Native Guest House - Hostel Tanah Rata
- De' Native Guest House - Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
Good spot in Tanah Rata
Most of the places in the highlands are soulless hotels - this is not one of those places. A ten minute walk from the main street, De Native is on a hillside with a good outdoor area and view. Owner/staff are friendly and helpful. In the evening everyone would gather around a bonfire and exchange travel stories or just chat, followed by lots of karaoke.
Pros: Staff were excellent. Location is great, away from the main street. Good value.
Cons: Beds are somewhat creaky
Location: Lots of hiking and tea plantations