Travel to Southend-on-Sea
Top hotels in Southend-on-Sea
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Top things to do in Southend-on-Sea
Southend-on-Sea Beach Holiday
There's nothing more enjoyable than a Southend-on-Sea holiday. Whether you're treating yourself to delicious cocktails at a local bar or reading your favourite novel along the water's edge, your trip to Southend-on-Sea is the perfect time to live out your beachy dreams. Many visitors will suggest you stay near Shoebury East Beach, situated just 6 kilometers from downtown. However, you'll also discover a terrific range of Southend-on-Sea packages close to Thorpe Bay Beach and Three Shells Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Southend-on-Sea
- Choosing a hotel close to the water means gorgeous views and lazy walks along the beach at twilight. Take a peek at our Southend-on-Sea beach hotels and see what's available.
- Apartments, such as Meridian Apartments - Southend and Zen Apartment, are also popular types of properties here. Compare prices and amenities and take your pick!
- Not a fan of repeatedly pulling your wallet out while on holiday? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Southend-on-Sea are the perfect solution.
- Want to know what Southend-on-Sea has to offer? You can't beat local knowledge. After you arrive, get chatting to a few of the 295,300 people who call this place home. Check out our Southend-on-Sea things to do page, too.
- Southend Pier is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, browse our Southend-on-Sea holiday deals.