Those travelling to Simunjan are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Simunjan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Simunjan gets about 143 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and June with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are September and November with an average of 22°F