Photo by Janz Travel
Silang Hotels from RM66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Silang
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Silang are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and shopping.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Silang
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Silang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Silang gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Silang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Silang, will I receive a refund?
Yes! You’ll find that most hotel reservations are refundable provided that you cancel prior to the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which is often 24 or 48 hours before your arrival date. If you booked a non-refundable reservation, you may still be able to cancel and be given a refund within a 24-hour period of your booking. Put in your dates and click on “Search”, then use the “free cancellation” filter to view the best deals in Silang.
What's the best accommodation option for families in Silang?
Microtel by Wyndham South Forbes near Nuvali is a top 3-star hotel on Expedia for families, and features a restaurant and free parking. Destination Hotel South Forbes is another good option for your stay with the kids. Also, attractions in the area such as Enchanted Kingdom and Sky Ranch are fun for children of all ages.