Trece Martires Hotels from RM155
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Visiting Trece Martires
Visitors can enjoy all that Trece Martires has to offer including the volcano viewpoints and lakeside setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape.
- There are 663 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Trece Martires
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Trece Martires gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 21°C