Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Seoul
4.5/5Wonderful!(68 area reviews)
Made world-famous by a catchy 2012 K-pop song with quirky dance moves, this is still Seoul’s most talked about neighborhood today.
This central Seoul shopping district is the place to buy quality brand products and stop for a bite to eat.
Alternative cafés and underground nightclubs complement the bowling alleys and high-end shopping malls of this spicy and exciting part of town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(263 area reviews)
Historic meets modern in this central district of Seoul, where good food, unique architecture and mountainous green spaces come together.
This central Seoul district offers shopping and culture with traditional Korean art, antiques, and crafts.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Seoul, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and abundant cafes. Cultural and urban, this city will delight tourists with its museums, temples and monuments. Top sights in the city include Gyeongbok Palace, Dongdaemun Market and National Museum of Korea.
- There are 1554 hotels and other accommodation options in Seoul
- The closest major airport is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.7 km) away
Getting around Seoul
With so many transport options, seeing all of Seoul is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Euljiro 1-ga Station, Jonggak Station and City Hall Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Haengsin Station.
Dressing for Seoul
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 1251 millimetres of rain falls on Seoul each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -7°C