Phnom Penh Hotels from RM41
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Phnom Penh
Travellers to Phnom Penh give high marks for the fascinating museums, riverfront and shopping. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its monuments, cafes and temples. Top sights in the city include Royal Palace, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Independence Monument.
- There are 384 hotels and other accommodation options in Phnom Penh
- The closest major airport is in Phnom Penh (PNH-Phnom Penh Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Phnom Penh
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Phnom Penh Railway Station. Phnom Penh might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Phnom Penh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Average annual rainfall for Phnom Penh is 1637 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 22°C