- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Raizan North
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Basic Single Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Smoking
Single Room, Japanese Style, Non Smoking
Single Room, Japanese Style, Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Japanese Style, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Osaka's Minami neighbourhood, Hotel Raizan North is in the city centre and near a metro station. Spa World and Umeda Sky Building are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Nipponbashi and Kuromon Ichiba Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Kyocera Dome Osaka or Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Dobutsuen-mae Station and Shin-imamiya-ekimae Station are just steps away.
- Spa World - 4 min walk
- Tennoji Zoo - 6 min walk
- Tsutenkaku Tower - 8 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 9 min walk
- Abeno Harukas - 12 min walk
- Dobutsuen-mae Station - 2 min walk
- Tennoji Station - 11 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
Hotel Raizan North
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Raizan North Hotel
- Hotel Raizan North Osaka
- Hotel Raizan North Hotel Osaka
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort