Visitors can enjoy all that Moriguchi has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Around the area, top sights include Osaka Castle, Osaka Science Museum and Legoland Discovery Center.
- You'll find 1157 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Osaka
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Getting around Moriguchi
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Dainichi Station, Moriguchi Station and Doi Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Moriguchi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Moriguchi is 1577 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C