Visitors can enjoy all that Mazyr has to offer including the churches and architecture. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places in the larger region.
Dressing for Mazyr
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mazyr is 15 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C