Overview of Llandaff Country Residence
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Llandaff Country Residence is located in Masterton. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Queen Elizabeth Park and Pukaha Mount Bruce National Wildlife Centre, while Shear Discovery and Aratoi: Wairarapa Museum of Art and History are cultural highlights.Visit our Masterton travel guide
- Henley Lake - 5 min drive
- Shear Discovery - 5 min drive
- Aratoi: Wairarapa Museum of Art and History - 5 min drive
- Vintage Aviation Museum - 6 min drive
- Masterton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre - 6 min drive
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 87 min drive
About this property
Llandaff Country Residence
Parking and public transport
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Llandaff Country Masterton
- Llandaff Country Residence Masterton
- Llandaff Country Residence Bed & breakfast
- Llandaff Country Residence Bed & breakfast Masterton