- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Natural History Museum
- 9 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- 13 min walk
- Science Museum
- 14 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 73 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
In the city centre, Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Cromwell Road and Kensington High Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Twickenham Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Gloucester Road Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot and South Kensington Underground Station is 10 minutes.
- Natural History Museum - 9 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 13 min walk
- Science Museum - 14 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 17 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 17 min walk
- Gloucester Road Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London West Brompton Station - 15 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 75 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 41.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- London Kensington Forum London
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum Hotel
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum London
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I found the property to be clean, associates at the front desk were helpful, and the hotel was in a convenient location. I'd like to specifically point that the maid assigned to our room, 1111, did a great job. We met her a few times in the hall, and she was friendly and courteous. I am sad to say that the food in the restaurant was not good. The burger that I ordered medium was overcooked and the fries did not have much flavor. Still, I would recommend this hotel to friends.