- Tengah Beach
- 10 min walk
- Underwater World
- 17 min walk
- Cenang Mall
- 8 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Langkawi, Casa Loma at Airis Sanctuary is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Underwater World is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pantai Cenang Beach and Tengah Beach. Langkawi Cable Car and Langkawi Wildlife Park are also worth visiting.
- Tengah Beach - 10 min walk
- Underwater World - 17 min walk
- Pantai Cenang Beach - 19 min walk
- Cenang Mall - 8 min drive
- 99 East Golf Club - 14 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Casa Loma at Airis Sanctuary
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50.0 per stay
- Resort fee: 10.0 per cent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 15 for adults and MYR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Casa Loma at Airis Sanctuary Hotel
- Casa Loma at Airis Sanctuary Langkawi
- Casa Loma at Airis Sanctuary Hotel Langkawi
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great and helpful staff, nice environment with a pool and bar, huge pond in the middle. Cleaness of my room was ok, but the smell was wierd and things seemed old and rusry. My towels smelled like butt.