Overview of HOCK LEE HOTEL & RESIDENCES
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Premier Double Room
About this area
Located in Kuching, HOCK LEE HOTEL & RESIDENCES is in the business district and on a river. Chinese History Museum and Sarawak Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Vivacity Megamall and Tun Jugah Shopping Center. Sultan Iskandar Planetarium and Golden Anniversary Bridge are also worth visiting.
- Sarawak Orchid Garden - 13 min walk
- Hills Shopping Mall - 3 min drive
- Tun Jugah Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Riverside Shopping Complex - 3 min drive
- Tua Pek Kong - 4 min drive
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Horizon Cafe – Serves breakfast and light fare.
About this property
HOCK LEE HOTEL & RESIDENCES
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MYR 18 for adults and MYR 18 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 9.99 per person (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: MYR 34.50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MYR 17 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Everything is fine but it will be good if a pair of slipper is provided for the guests.