Kuala Penyu Hotels from RM70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Kuala Penyu
Visitors to Kuala Penyu are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Sabah State Mosque, Likas Stadium and 1 Borneo Hypermall.
- You'll find 368 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kota Kinabalu
- The closest major airport is in Labuan (LBU), 24.1 mi (38.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 46.1 mi (74.2 km) away
Dressing for Kuala Penyu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Kuala Penyu gets about 58 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 32°F, whereas October and September are often coldest, averaging 25°F