- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Aifa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Hotel Aifa is located in Labuan. Labuan Museum and Labuan International Sea Sport Complex are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include An'Nur Jamek Mosque and Surrender Point. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Labuan Museum - 4 min walk
- Financial Park - 10 min walk
- An'Nur Jamek Mosque - 10 min walk
- Labuan International Sea Sport Complex - 7 min drive
- Labuan Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Labuan (LBU) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lido – Café offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Star – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 55.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 22 for adults and MYR 14 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 0.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 55.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Aifa Labuan
- Aifa Labuan
- Hotel Aifa Labuan Island/Labuan Town
- Hotel Aifa Hotel
- Hotel Aifa Labuan
- Hotel Aifa Hotel Labuan
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Need more improvement followings; 1. Breakfast 2. Services bad, take 1hour to fry mee goreng. 3. Time check out not flexible, some previlage to be given genuine guest need to stay longer due to flight time.