Kota Klias Hotels from RM160
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Kota Klias
Travellers to Kota Klias will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Labuan (LBU), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kota Klias
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- About 58 millimetres of rain falls on Kota Klias each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 32°F, whereas October and September are often coldest, averaging 25°F