Tiga Island Hotels from RM210
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Tiga Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Tiga Island has to offer including its parks. There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Tiga Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 25°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- About 58 millimetres of rain falls on Tiga Island each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are October and September with an average of 25°C