Tired. Not really a "Boutique Hotel" room not made up over a 3-night stay. Bed was comfortable but the duvet was just a little more than the mattress size
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 3 min drive
- Imbi Station - 6 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has tour/ticket assistance and a garden. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a reception hall. All 11 rooms offer free WiFi, rainfall showerheads and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and safes.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Yard Boutique Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Yard Boutique Hotel
- Yard Boutique Kuala Lumpur
- Yard Boutique
- The Yard Boutique Hotel Hotel
- The Yard Boutique Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Yard Boutique Hotel Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Reception hall
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Air conditioning
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/bathtub combination
- 32-inch LCD TV
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Not a boutique hotel at all!
Unfortunately the room wasn’t clean at all, the bathroom was just disgusting and the service very poor. I would never come back again.