Krathum Baen Hotels from RM67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 9 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Visiting Krathum Baen
Those travelling to Krathum Baen are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Grand Palace.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Krathum Baen
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) away
Dressing for Krathum Baen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Krathum Baen gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Krathum Baen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Krathum Baen, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Krathum Baen?
Recent Reviews in Krathum Baen
More trip options
- Hotels in Krathum Baen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Krathum Baen Airport
- Areas of Krathum Baen
- Hotels near Krathum Baen Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Krathum Baen
- More Hotel Options in Krathum Baen
- Krathum Baen Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Krathum Baen
- Hotels Near Krathum Baen
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations