Ban Phaeo Hotels from RM56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Ban Phaeo
Travellers to Ban Phaeo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo. There are 192 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Ban Phaeo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ban Phaeo is 1387 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F