Samut Sakhon Hotels from RM52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Mar 2020
Visiting Samut Sakhon
Travellers to Samut Sakhon will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Samut Sakhon
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 35.1 mi (56.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) away
Getting around Samut Sakhon
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Samut Sakhon Tha Chalom Station, Samut Sakhon Ban Chi Phakhao Station or Samut Sakhon Ban Laem Station. Samut Sakhon may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Samut Sakhon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Samut Sakhon each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 35°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°F