Overview of Sabha Gaya Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Queen Room
Deluxe Queen Room
Deluxe Twin Room, Multiple Beds
Deluxe Triple Room, Multiple Beds
Deluxe Family Room
About this area
Sabha Gaya Hotel is located in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Gaya Street Sunday Market and Suria Sabah Shopping Mall. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- Wisma Merdeka - 1 min walk
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 2 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- KK Plaza - 5 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 8 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 9 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Sabha Gaya Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50 per stay
- Cash Breakage deposit: MYR 50 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Thumbs-up at the Reception
This accommodation was very clean and comfortable, only the noise from outside super annoying. The staff at reception was really friendly and helpful.