Overview of Marina Court Resort Condominium
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Superior Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Marina Court Resort Condominium is located in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Centre Point. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.Visit our Kota Kinabalu travel guide
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 4 min walk
- Anjung Samudera - 5 min walk
- Centre Point - 6 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 10 min walk
- Kompleks Asia City - 13 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 7 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Marina Court Resort Condominium
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 80.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: MYR 50.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: MYR 194.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 55.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The aparrment was spacious. Got two separate bathrooms and big kitchen area too. However, there are few things that need to be highlighted 1) The receptionist area is quite isolated. The location should be informed in the itinerary 2) The apartment is not proper maintained and cleaned. The floor is sticky especially in the kitchen area and living room. There are sunflower seeds between the sofa. The bathroom floor, wall, soap dispenser and bathroom mat are also dirty. Some of the bedsheets and towels got stain. 3) Lighting in the apartment is quite dimmed.