Overview of Kaya
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Kaya is located in Kota Kinabalu. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit 1Borneo Hypermall and Gaya Street Sunday Market. Anjung Samudera and Water World Theme Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Kota Kinabalu travel guide
- Likas Stadium - 11 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque - 12 min drive
- Likas Sports Complex - 13 min drive
- 1Borneo Hypermall - 16 min drive
- University of Malaysia Sabah - 17 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 20 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 23 min drive
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.