Overview of Equinox Mercury Serviced Apartments
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Equinox Mercury Serviced Apartments is located in Hong Kong's Causeway Bay neighbourhood. Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Lan Kwai Fong and Soho. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Victoria Park - 7 min walk
- Happy Valley Race Course - 2 min drive
- Wan Chai Road - 3 min drive
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 10 min drive
- Hong Kong Fortress Hill Station - 5 min walk
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 6 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 40 min drive
About this property
Equinox Mercury Serviced Apartments
Things to do
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.