Gold Coast Hotels from RM295
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2020
Where to stay in Gold Coast
Visiting Gold Coast
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Gold Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its theme park and golfing. Top sights in the city include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World and Dreamworld.
- There are 1021 hotels and other accommodation options in Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), 47.5 mi (76.4 km) away
Getting around Gold Coast
With so many ways to get around, seeing Gold Coast is easy. Metro stations nearby include Robina Station and Nerang Train Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Varsity Lakes Station, Helensvale Station or Gold Coast City Coomera Station.
Dressing for Gold Coast
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Gold Coast gets about 32 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C