- Batu Feringghi Night Market
- 1 min walk
- Ferringgi Beach
- 1 min walk
- ESCAPE Adventureplay
- 5 min drive
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in George Town, Roomies Suites is near the beach. KOMTAR and Arulmigu Balathandayuthapani Temple are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Gurney Drive and Swettenham Pier Cruise Terminal. ESCAPE Adventureplay and East Wind Watersports are also worth visiting.Visit our George Town travel guide
- Batu Feringghi Night Market - 1 min walk
- Ferringgi Beach - 1 min walk
- ESCAPE Adventureplay - 5 min drive
- Penang National Park - 8 min drive
- Arulmigu Balathandayuthapani Temple - 14 min drive
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 30 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: MYR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Roomies Suites Hostel Penang
- Roomies Suites Hostel
- Roomies Suites Penang
- Roomies Suites
- Roomies Suites George Town
- Roomies Suites Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Roomies Suites Hostel/Backpacker accommodation George Town
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
1st, place was hard to find. 2nd, you're sleeping in a shoplot converted to rooms. 3rd, tried checking in at 3pm and nobody was around. Had to call the number at the door and waited about 10 mins for someone to show up. That person felt that checking-in wasn't her job. 4th, gave us the wrong room type (had asked for a suite but gotten a duplex. Tried changing but woman who thought this wasn't her job just shrugged her shoulders. 5th, walls was paper thin. Ringing phone at the reception can be heard from all rooms. The good ... room was nice and clean. No amenities though but for the price, it is OK. Windows cannot be opened and you wouldn't want to draw the curtains down as it faces the shop-lot corridor.