Our room wasn't soundproof. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
- Penang Times Square
- 6 min walk
- 11 min walk
- Island Hospital
- 17 min walk
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
- Penang Times Square - 6 min walk
- KOMTAR - 11 min walk
- Island Hospital - 17 min walk
- Gleneagles Penang Medical Centre - 2 min drive
- Camera Museum - 3 min drive
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
A 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel. All 26 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities that guests will find include coffee makers and electric kettles.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 200.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Macalister Hotel Hotel
- Macalister Hotel George Town
- Macalister Hotel Hotel George Town
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- flat-screen TV
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board
cleanliness and unexpected condition
There are urine stings on the toilet plate of the room and electricity stoppage happened on one day's morning. Yet, polite staffs and daily room cleaning service compensate those poor experience.