Visitors to Enfield are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, university setting and gardens. Top sights around the area include London Stadium, Museum of London and London Stock Exchange.
- You'll find 6694 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Getting around Enfield
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Enfield Gordon Hill Station, Enfield Town Station or Enfield Chase Station. Enfield might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Enfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Enfield each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C