"Great Hotel, pleasant staff"
I stayed on the 22nd floor in a premium room, it had a great view, staff were helpful with any concerns I had, and it was a very enjoyable stay. I will keep this review as an Aussie Expat in Dubai.
A few notes about my stay and my room:
- My Room (premium room), the shower is only separated by a glass and thin curtain, so if you have guests in your room, they can see you shower!
- The hotel is 5 star, so room service can be a little bit expensive,keep that in mind.
- There isn't much around the hotel, keep that in mind if you are someone who likes to wander.
- Turndown service was good.
- Free valet was extremely pleasing. A+!!
Room service was excellent, but let down by a few very minor details:
-Twice, I used the bathrobes, but they forgot to replace them, I had to call up once, but the second time I couldn't be bothered, it was my last night, but a bit disappointing for a 5 star hotel.
- I needed a shower cap, grabbed the box and it was empty, frustrating.
Another thing; my guest was told that mixed nationalities were not allowed in the hotel rooms ( i.e. tourist and local), company policy, which was annoying, but no one mentioned it to me or them after that. That is something to keep in mind. I was annoyed that the doorman told my guest but not me, it was quite disappointing service for a 5 star hotel, especially as I could clearly see mixed nationalities around.
Traveller from Sydney, Australia