- Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences
- 6 min walk
- Parker's Piece
- 6 min walk
- Jesus College
- 7 min walk
- London (STN-Stansted)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
- Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences - 6 min walk
- Parker's Piece - 6 min walk
- Jesus College - 7 min walk
- Cambridge Corn Exchange - 7 min walk
- Cambridge Arts Theatre - 8 min walk
- Cambridge Station - 3 min drive
- London (STN-Stansted) - 33 min drive
About this property
Cambridge City Apartments (Peymans)
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 150 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: GBP 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Cambridge City Apartments Peymans Apartment
- Apartments Peymans Apartment
- Cambridge City Apartments Peymans
- Peymans Cambridge City Apartments Serviced Apartment
- Cambridge City Apartments (Peymans) Apartment
- Cambridge City Apartments (Peymans) Cambridge
- Cambridge City Apartments (Peymans) Apartment Cambridge
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- 1 bedroom
- Sofa bed
- 1 bathroom
- Shower only
- Toilet paper
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- Laundry facilities
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a train station
- In the city centre
- In the historical district
- 4 rooms
It was central enough and some bits had been done carefully. e.g. organic cotton sheets, some nice fittings. But the bathroom also had mould, it was hard to get enough hot water kitchen surfaces were peeling and the blind in the bedroom was hanging off. Also,there was no one to let us in or explain anything, we just had a text telling us how to get in. The staff I spoke to were pleasant but obviously not enough of them