Families will find kid-friendly activities in Burbank, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, entertainment choices and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its tours, theatres and cafes. Top sights in the city include Warner Brothers Studio and NBC Studios.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) away
Getting around Burbank
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Downtown Burbank Station or Burbank Bob Hope Airport Station. Burbank might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Burbank
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Burbank gets about 423 millimetres of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C