Visitors to Bagshot are sure to enjoy the spas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and bars. The Lightbox, Legoland and Windsor Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Bagshot
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) away
Getting around Bagshot
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bagshot Station. Bagshot might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bagshot
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 587 millimetres of rain falls on Bagshot each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 2°C