Search Bed and Breakfasts in San Francisco
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Bed and Breakfasts in San Francisco
Other property types in San Francisco
InterContinental San Francisco
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
SFO Airport Hotel, El Rancho Inn BW Signature Collection
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Hilton San Francisco Financial District
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Why stay at a B&B in San Francisco?
If you're looking for something a little more offbeat than the traditional hotel experience, a bed and breakfast could be a great option for your getaway. LOCALIZE LOCALIZE
How to pack for the weather in San Francisco
If you're trying to decide when might be the optimal time to travel to San Francisco, we've compiled some relevant weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically September and October, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 588 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 17°C and nighttime temperatures average 7°C
- April-June: 19°C is the daytime average and 9°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 21°C and nighttime averages are around 12°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
Things to See and Do in San Francisco
Travellers who want to experience San Francisco should visit its top museums and popular theatre scene. If cultural attractions are high on your list, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco are spots to visit. You should put Lombard Street and Pier 39 on your list if you want to see more of the area.
San Francisco is also known for its:
Fly into Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), which is located 11.8 mi (19.1 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), which is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) away.
Walk to nearby metro stations like Powell St. Station, Montgomery St. Station and Civic Center Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from San Francisco 4th and King Station, San Francisco 22nd Street Station or San Francisco Bayshore Station.