Travel to San Francisco
Where to stay in San Francisco
Top hotels in San Francisco
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 23 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2021
Top things to do in San Francisco
San Francisco Beach Holiday
A San Francisco holiday makes it simple to relax and unwind. Whether you like the thought of chilling by the water or ambling along the shore in search of shiny seashells, a trip to San Francisco will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. If you want to be near the city centre, find a hotel near Ocean Beach. This popular strip of coastline is only 6 miles (10 km) away. We also offer San Francisco holiday packages around Mavericks Beach and Baker Beach, two other tempting options.
Things You Should Know About San Francisco
- Staying close to the water means unforgettable vistas and lazy walks along the shoreline just before nightfall. Have a look through our San Francisco beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Lots of travellers also choose to base themselves in private holiday homes around these parts. ORANGE CRUSH and Upper Terrace Cottage by RedAwning are a few options we recommend.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in San Francisco. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our San Francisco things to do page is the ideal place to begin organising your trip to San Francisco. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 864,800 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save big on experiences by booking our San Francisco holiday deals. With terrific attractions like Golden Gate Bridge to discover, this destination will keep you busy.