Ratchaburi Hotels from RM36
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Ratchaburi has to offer including the parks, monuments and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Ratchaburi, there are 18 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Ratchaburi
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Ratchaburi Chulalongkorn Bridge Station, Ratchaburi Station or Ratchaburi Ban Kluai Station. Ratchaburi might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ratchaburi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Ratchaburi gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°C