Ban Pong Hotels from RM53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Ban Pong
Visitors can enjoy all that Ban Pong has to offer including its university setting. In Ban Pong, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 53.1 mi (85.5 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Ban Pong
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Sa Kosi Narai Station, Ban Pong Station or Tanon Songpol Station. Ban Pong might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ban Pong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Ban Pong gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C