Amphawa Hotels from RM57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Amphawa has to offer including the rivers, gardens and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and shopping. In Amphawa, there are 69 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Amphawa
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Amphawa Bang Khem Station. Amphawa might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Amphawa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Amphawa gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°C