Photharam Hotels from RM89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Photharam are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Photharam, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Photharam
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Photharam Station, Chet Samian Station or Khlong Ta Khot Station. Photharam might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Photharam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Photharam gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 35°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F