Pak Tho Hotels from RM79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Pak Tho
Travellers to Pak Tho will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Pak Tho, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Pak Tho
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Pak Tho Station, Ban Pa Kai Station or Huai Rong Station. Pak Tho might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Pak Tho
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Pak Tho each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F