Qingdao Hotels from RM168
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2019
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Qingdao has to offer including its sailing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and its breweries.
- There are 501 hotels and other accommodation options in Qingdao
- The closest major airport is in Qingdao (TAO-Liuting Intl.), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Qingdao
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Qingdao is 783 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C