Xuejiadao Hotels from RM90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Apr 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Xuejiadao has to offer including the museums, golf courses and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and shopping.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Xuejiadao
- The closest major airport is in Qingdao (TAO-Liuting Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Xuejiadao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 783 millimetres of rain falls on Xuejiadao each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C